At 03:05 PM 11/3/03 -0600, Reggie Bautista wrote:
d.brin wrote:
>But yes, a priority has to go to novels!  So, guess where I'll be
>returning next?
>Hint... they swim.  They talk.  They fly....

Jim replied:
Glee! It's a story about a bunch of Gameras! :)

LOL! By the way, has anyone else noticed that there are suddenly a whole lot of Godzilla and related movies in the cheap DVD bins at Walmart?

Hadn't noticed those. The night before the California election, though, I spotted a copy of "Hercules in New York" (supposedly with the original dialogue soundtrack) there . . .

Didn't Get It Because I Didn't Have A Player Available Maru

-- Ronn! :)