On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 09:16:05PM -0600, Dan Minette wrote:

> Out of curiosity, why reply to anyone?

Just to clarify. Dan, this is insane. Apparently you weren't paying
attention, either.

To recap, I wrote:

> On the spectrum of tastes, they both taste quite similar,
> chocolatey. The instant variety is less rich and not as strong,
> especially if the Hershey's cocoa one is made with whole milk, but to
> call the instant a "completely different animal"? Ridiculous.

I thought that was rather straightforward. Evidently not, since I got
the question:

> You don't taste a distinct difference?

How can someone ask that after what I wrote? This is absurd. I start by
asking a straightforward question about the phenol and flavonoid content
of instant hot chocolate to what was analyzed in the study cited. How do
we get to this nonsense?

As to your question, I am always hopeful that there will be a discussion
that is not nonsense. Which there frequently is, but unfortunately not
this one.

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/