For the information of those who haven't been on the list for very long, or who might not understand even though they have, the reason I do not respond to JDG is that he and I have had several less than civilized encounters and I decided after the last one (over a year ago) that the list would be better off if we did not interact.

This is not an entirely selfless act as the aforementioned encounters tend to be unpleasant and stressfull and I'd just as soon do without even if it means missing a spirited debate (which I enjoy).

--
Doug

VFP 'nuff said