From: "John D. Giorgis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> At 01:31 PM 11/14/2003 -0800 Deborah Harrell wrote:
> >--- The Fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> <<http://www.pandagon.net/archives/00001992.htm>>
> >>
> >> Murder, Murder
> >>
> >> WASHINGTON-January 6, 2004. A paramilitary
> >> organization calling itself
> >> the Christian Liberation Front changed the balance
> >> of power in Washington
> >> by a pair of brutal attacks this afternoon.
> ><snip>
> >
> ><sigh>
> >Please title such articles more accurately.  The vast
> >majority of Christians - I'd guess nearly 100% of
> >mainstreamers - would not support, condone or
> >'secretly applaud' such an act; in fact they'd
> >consider it their civic duty to report knowledge of
> >such action to the authorities.
>
> Of course, does anyone actually expect him to do this?

When people who *agree* with many of his positions are criticizing him, then
he should at least consider it.  I've tried to explain that what he does
(distortions, inacurate characterizations, over-generalizations,
over-playing facts, etc.) harms his stance more than it helps it, but he
fails to listen to that.  Apparantly he doesn't realize that presenting an
intelligent person with good facts that are not decorated with exagerations
and inflaming material is far more likely to convince the person than
presenting exagerations and inflaming material.  Posting exagerations and
inflaming materials only convinces the intelligent reader that the facts
enclosed are probably poor and should be taken with a very large grain of
salt.

Either he doesn't believe the advice given to him by myself and many others,
or he doesn't think that the people on the list are intelligent.  Either
assumption, IMO, is fatal to the positions he is arguing.

Michael Harney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]