On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, John D. Giorgis wrote:

> NY Jets at Indianapolis - This is the injury bowl.  The Jets are banged
> up on defense, and without Wayne Chrebet.  The Colts have many holes on
> their offensive line, and are without Marvin Harrison and Marcus
> Pollard.  Ouch.
>   Still, Peyton Manning could probably make me look good at WR.  Pick: COLTS

Hey, if I could drop the remote when it landed right in my hand, not just
*anyone* could look good at WR, Peyton Manning or not.  :)

(I told my father-in-law that it wasn't the QB's fault that it was an
incomplete pass, that it was entirely the receiver's fault.)

Then again, most WRs aren't holding a baby when the pass is thrown....

        Julia

he was aiming for well away from the baby, and I'd've blocked it if it had
gotten too close