[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/16/2003 6:25:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Subj:  Is it just me?
Date:    11/16/2003 6:25:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John D. Giorgis)
Sender:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...or is there anyone else who feels a little sick to read "christian
dreams of murder" 20-30 teams in his Brin-Inbox??

Please folks, let's change the title of this discussion.

Thanks.

JDG - Who guesses that he probably contibuted to this propogation at one
point or another.

Five.

"So a Christian, a Moslem, and a Buddhist walk into a Bar Mitzvah .."

(Just in case your title gets cut short.)

That should be enough.

William Taylor
Back to more usual nonsense.

ROTFLMAO Don't ever do that again when I'm drinking coffee. Now I have to wipe the keyboard.

Sonja :O)
GCU: Still chuckling