Damon wrote:
I would agree with what Julia had to say. For me, it
seemed like they were trying to be The Simpsons, but
the humor was more heavy handed. It had some moment,
but I wasn't particularly sorry to see it go.

I'd MUCH rather they bring back Futurama...

I would definitely rather Futurama be brought back, but my experience w/Family Guy is a little different from yours and Julia's. When I saw them airing as brand new episodes, I didn't care for them very much. But this past summer when I saw them on Cartoon Network, for some reason they really struck a chord with me. They seemed a lot funnier that I remembered them being. I still didn't like the show as much as Simpsons or Futurama, but it was still very funny the second (and third and fourth) time around.

Reggie Bautista