rob wrote:
http://www.reuters.co.uk/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=407
444

> A little tropical fish that glows fluorescent red will be the first
> genetically engineered pet, a Texas-based company has said.

Cathlin E. Daley replied:
santa got the boys ANOTHER fish tank....but he comes in Dec NOT Jan :)

Are you going saltwater or freshwater? My wife and I have a little freshwater
tank with a couple of zebra danios, a couple of guppies, and a pair of large-
bellied mollies. The danios and the guppies school together, and the mollies
usually just hang around as a couple and don't interact much with the others.

XXOOYFSB

?

Reggie Bautista
Curious Maru