Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

The findings suggest that our attitudes to religion are underpinned
by biology -that some brains are physically built to be more
receptive to divine thought, and that this explains why religion
induces apathy in some and fervour in others. One scientist has even
built a kind of "God helmet" -- a headset that can induce the feeling
of an unseen presence by bathing the temples in electromagnetic
fields.
--Anjana Ahuja, "God on the brain," The Times of London, April 17,
2003

Or perhaps it suggests that God works through our parietal lobes, in particular.

--
Nick Arnett
Phone/fax: (408) 904-7198