> Travis Edmunds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >From: Deborah Harrell

> >Romulans ought to be serious candidates - although
> >the Klingons certainly are more enthusiastic.

> Romulans would not come close to my top three picks.
> At least that's my
> opinion, after a very nerdy breakdown of my
> candidates' attributes.

Well, I'm not familiar with all of your candidates --
but *I* wouldn't want to face what is essentially a
bunch of angry, irrational Vulcans across a
battlefield.  Hmmm...wonder how they'd do against the
Tandu?  Ooh -- or Klingons with bat'leth (?sp) against
ceremonially armed Tandu -- now *that* would be a
blood & ichor bath...  :P

My Zimba Is A Cross Between A Miniature Kzin And A
Giant Tribble* Maru  ;)