At 01:29 PM 12/16/03, Miller, Jeffrey wrote:

> [...]

I don't understand what your point is - this article only briefly mentions the reward money.. did you actually read the article? If so, this is the best criticism you can come up with, something it doesn't even talk about?

Further.. hell yeah, I'd negotiate the reward money if I was a low-level flunky in Dr Evil's empire. You bet your ass I wouldn't accept a check, and cash? Forget it! You think I'd live more than about 2 minutes after driving a car out of the US Embassy loaded with $25M in $100 bills (do you understand exactly how BULKY even $1M in $100 bills is? http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/million/million.html )

I'm surprised no one has commented on the following paragraph from that web site:

<quote>

One, the 5" Zero Halliburton Premiere Silver Attaché Case (US$545) held all the money...exactly one million dollars! Debbie, Donald, Brooke and I took turns lugging it around the store.

</quote>

-- Ronn! :)