At 11:36 PM 12/19/2003 -0800 Doug Pensinger wrote:
>In case you hadn't heard the good news...
>
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13579-2003Dec18.html

O.k., is it just me, or am I the only person who read the subject line
"Thank goodness" and saw the words "in case you haven't heard the good
news" and instantly assumed that the link provided would be to this article:

   http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16589-2003Dec19.html

I mean, a dangerous State deciding to give up chemical and biological
weapons, as well as a nuclear weapons program so as to join the rest of the
world in the international community.    All of that is somehow not the
"thank goodness - good news" story of the day?????

I just don't get it sometimes.

JDG