> allergies started to clear up, and then they were almost
> entirely gone for
> the rest of the week.  It was like the massive allergen
> exposure forced my
> body to quit complaining and just get over it.

I probably read this suggestion on this list, but somewhere I read that
if you get unprocessed honey from a local source and eat a tablespoon
every day (or something like that) your body becomes immune to the
pollen that was used to make the honey.

I mentioned this to a coworker and he tried it and was amazed at how
much better his allergies were after a few weeks. I have no idea if this
really worked or if it was simply the power of suggestion.

Gary