In a message dated 12/22/2003 2:10:23 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I'm not sure how the dizziness fits into that plan...

You try to read the label while it's spinning on that ye olde record player?

Re quake: As far as I can tell, it was very close to a campground often used
by the SCA. Just north of Paso Robles.

Once camped in Texas, we were only two miles away from golfball sized hail.
The clouds were forming a circle arround where we were fighting. Cars were all
down the road and except for being in armour, all we had were the tents.

So it goes...

William Taylor