Alberto Monteiro wrote:

> Julia Thompson wrote:
> >
> >> What do you mean by "discuss the weather"? I feel highly offended
> >> when you all start talking about snow in Christmas, and I have 41 deg
> >> in the termometer!
> >
> > 41?  You lucky dog -- I only have 18[1].  (No snow here either.)
> >
> The minimum in Texas is 18? Even here we have some temperatures
> slightly below that, in Winter.

No, that was just the temperature at the nearest Weatherbug reporting
station at that time.

Sometimes it gets down to around 0, even negative.

We had an ice storm in late February of this year, even.  :P

Dan has been wanting to build a fire in the fireplace, but he doesn't do
that unless the temperature is 10 or lower, and it hasn't so far since
we rearranged the furniture in the livingroom to where we *can* have a
fire.

> > Plus it's windy.  Is it windy where you are?
> >
> We had winds last week. I even had to turn off the new computer
> during a storm.
>
> > It gets very windy here.
> > Or are you going to be envious of my having wind?  :)
> >
> No :-)

Wise, especially given some of the wind we see.  :)

        Julia