At 02:44 PM 12/29/2003, you wrote:
"Miller, Jeffrey" wrote:

> [...]

1)  What Alexander was saying happened earlier in the episode than the
mud bath.

2)  The one most horrified by Worf being in the mud bath was Worf
himself.  Alexander enjoyed it.  Lwaxana enjoyed it, as well.  I think
maybe Deanna was in there, too.

But what's really memorable is Worf in the mud bath at the end.  That
and Lwaxana showing up naked for her wedding.

Julia

I said this a year or four ago. Alexander said "The higher the fewer". I found this:

http://tiger.towson.edu/discussion/cosc/cosc/00000012.htm

but thought I saw a different explanation from England, something about foreign troops asking questions and getting false answers, making the questioner think you were crazy.

Kevin T. - VRWC
I take Deanna in a mudbath for 600 Alex