I'm pretty sure I set the price of the shirt at my online
store too high, so as an apology, I've decreased it from
$19.99 to $16.99. Do y'all consider $3 of profit per
shirt fair?

http://www.cafeshops.com/Sloan3D

As for the Irregulars question, Dr. Brin suggested that I
donate part of each sale I make at my store to an appropriate
charity, as a way to promote my store and do good at the
same time. Which groups do good work preserving wildlife in
general? Which ones are good at protecting the individual
species that are so important to the Uplift stories, the
dolphins, whales, chimps, and gorillas?

And one other thing: Please don't hesitate to gripe at me
if you think I'm spamming the list. :-)
Steve Sloan ......... Huntsville, Alabama =========> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brin-L list pages .............................. http://www.brin-l.org
Science Fiction-themed online store ..... http://www.sloan3d.com/store
Chmeee's 3D Objects .................... http://www.sloan3d.com/chmeee
3D and Drawing Galleries .................. http://www.sloansteady.com
Software ................ Science Fiction, Science, and Computer Links
Science fiction scans ......................... http://www.sloan3d.com