Asking now so I can have a plan in March.

Me and friends are going to be in a location (bar) and need access to a couple of websites while we are there. I do not think my area supports any wireless internet services yet. Even if a phone company had some services, I only need it for a few days; I don't want some long term deal.

We do know the bar owner, but doubt the cable company would provide cable modem service for just a few days. There is a bar that provides internet service, but we like where we go now.

So any links to another way to do this, to get interent service in a location for just a few days?

Kevin T.
Madness?