From: "Miller, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Return of the King Review Re: my mini review
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:20:39 -0800

Lets not be coy Jeffrey. I find myself asking why you do not commit to the truth? Or at least the truth insofar as a concrete declaration is true in relation to the topic at hand. I understand however that perhaps you do not clearly see my point of view. You said so yourself! So allow me my attempt at shedding some light on this by asking you yet another question.(offensiveness is not my intent)

Is this perchance a valid statement, after watching a film which has been adapted from a book?:

"I didn't really like the movie because it deviated too much from the book"

A simple yes or no will suffice, followed by a brief explanation of your answer.

I encourage you to think long and hard over this question, the truth (if such a word is accurate here) absolutely hinges on it.

-Travis "a great truth can, and eventually will be expressed as a cliche..." Edmunds