"Ronn!Blankenship" wrote:

> At 03:06 PM 1/6/04, Julia Thompson wrote:
>
> >I'd recommend that they dress for the weather wherever it is they're
> >going, and be aware that toplessness is not socially acceptable in a lot
> >of places in the US.
>
> It might have been possible this past weekend here, where it was actually
> in the mid-70s°F (~23°C) on Sunday, but tonight it is supposed to go below
> 20°F (~-7°C), so a topless nursing mother would be dispensing milkshakes
> (which I suspect would be less than comfortable for both her and the kid) .
> . .
>
> How's the weather to the west?

Supposed to get below freezing here tonight, but it's above freezing
right now.

Dan's car broke down and by the time he was warmed up in the waiting
room of the transmission shop, he was saying something about curling up
to a nice, warm witch's tit, or something like that.

        Julia

who can withstand a lot more cold if she has earmuffs and gloves; other
things don't seem to make quite as much difference