At 08:08 PM 1/11/04, David Hobby wrote:
Robert Seeberger wrote:

> http://intuitor.com/physics_test/PhysicsSavvy.html
>
> 77.5 %
> Embarrassing
>
> xponent
> But At Least I Passed Without Study <G> Maru
> rob

        I got 90-something, after spending lots of work trying
to see how picky to be in answering the questions.  It does not
help that the technical terms are often avoided, and one is left
guessing what was meant.

And the grading is off--I answered "false" to this one, and got
it wrong, because the correct answer is "false":

>  7) To produce heat, the Sun burns hydrogen in a combustion reaction.
>     Your Answer: false
>                           View Explanation

So what was their "explanation" for claiming that the correct answer should be "true"?

-- Ronn! :)