At 07:53 PM 1/11/04, Deborah Harrell wrote:
> Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Julia Thompson wrote:
>
> >         Julia
> >
> >who has called shotgun on a number of occasions and
> found that it's not
> >always the wisest course if you're the smallest
> person in the party

> 'Cuz the kick of a 12-gauge is likely to knock you
> right on your a$$ . . .

*Ronn!!!!*  I am shocked, _shocked_ suh, at yo' potty
mouth!  If you must refer to the human gluteus maximus
area, you should speak French [derriere] or Yiddish
[tushie (sp??)]

"Tukus", IIRC.

or Equine [donkey].

If you fire one while sitting on a donkey, it is likely to knock you right off your ass.

And if the donkey in question is like most of the donkeys I have ridden in my life, you are likely to get to walk all the way home and find that the donkey has been waiting there for you for a long time . . .

Faithful Steed My Ass Maru

-- Ronn! :)