Anyone find it more than curious that the Bush Administration, which has been
doing everything it can to obstruct the inquiry into who leaked Valerie
Plame's name & undercover CIA status, is leaping to investigate whether or not Paul
O'Neill leaked secret documents in his book? Smells mighty fishy to me. Where
are all the Republicans and Conservatives who screamed to investigate every
single tiny little rumor about malfeasance in the Clinton Administration? Why
aren't they demanding the White House cooperate fully with the Plame inquiry?
(Which they could solve in an afternoon if Bush wanted to.) We all know the
answer, of course - there's no way the Republicans will investigate their own
president. This stinks.

Tom Beck

www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle