At 04:19 PM 1/14/2004, you wrote:
This is the scariest thing ever.

Get ready to be extorted!

You want to fly, you have to pay $250 for your Cendant security
records so that you can find out why your rating comes up yellow or
red. Then once you find out you will have to pay thousands and
thousands of dollars to clear the false record. Then once you have
the yearly cross check from another data provider will plop that
false record right back in your file. -> even though the false record
was oringinaly introduced by the company you cleared it from <-

You think not? Have you ever had erronious data on your credit report?

Yes I did. It took one phone call to clear it. I still have nightmares over that burden.

Kevin T. - VRWC
Through being cool