Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

<snipped to avoid copyright problems>

The contents of this message © 2004 by the author. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, redistribution, duplication, forwarding, dissemination, publication, broadcast, transmission or other use of the contents of this message, in whole or in part, with or without attribution, with or without this copyright statement, in any form by any means whatsoever is strictly and expressly prohibited.²

What I'm trying to say is that in actual effect I cannot quote any of your message to reply to since it has been copywrited. If I were employed in a sensitive area I would be that carefull. Maybe you'll agree that this is a bit over the top. So although it is understandable I gues that this is probably not what you intended. :O)

Sonja ;o)
GCU: You'll never be able to prevent some from inflicting malice on you when they really have set their hart on hurting you or your loved ones.