----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Minette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: Scouted: Home test kit for second-hand smoke exposure

Sure Dan, though I have doubts SHS is as bad a problem as it has been
presented, my point is directed at the irony of going after smoke when
we expose ourselves daily to chemicals that might be even worse.

I think it is a mistake to look for single causes when the potential
for synergistic effects should be evident.

Just what is in that underarm deodorant anyway?
And how much of it gets into your lymphatic system?

If you can smell it or taste it, or rub it on your body, its likely in
your bloodstream seconds later.

xponent
Genuine Questions Maru
rob