----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 12:32 PM
Subject: Wining with Dan

> As was mentioned here recently, Dan Minette's wife gave him a trip to
> Napa for his 50th.  Cindy and I met them there yesterday and had a good
> time wine tasting, munching and talking.  This may eventually result in
> the Arnett/Minette (hey, rhythm!) combination spiritual retreat center
> and spa.  Ascetics need not apply, I guess.

I've been remiss in thanking Nick for coming up to Napa to meet with us.
We leaned on his expertise with wineries to go to two very nice spots.  He
also saved us from the embarrassment of our last trip (no pictures of the
two of us) by taking our photo. Finally, he showed his powers by ordering
up the best day of our vacation on the day we met.

Dan M.