Top-post -- Of **course** we're not average!  We're
clearly all _above average_!  ;D

> "Miller, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I really AM curious about people's arrangments.. I
> don't talk much about my life, but many people seem
> to be (happily) married with kids (but then, I tend
> to think the whole world is like that ^_^)

Hetero here, (if you want me to put myself on a chart,
I'll guess ~ 95%, since I'm allowing that if I'd grown
up in a radically different society I might not be
100%), single yet looking, 2 children-in-fur, 3
surrogate children-on-the-hoof...

Debbi
Shades of Lake Woebegone? Maru  ;)