From: "Miller, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: BRin-L - are we average? (was RE: Federal Marraige[sic]Amendment)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:59:25 -0800

Jon, I'd like to congratulate you on your courage in coming clean on this ^_^

*sniff* Thanks. The first step out of the closet is always the hardest. ;-)

I assume you've been watching the news about the semicolon that saved San Francisco. It's been nice having something to cheer about while watching the local newscast. :-D

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com