Top posting cause the citing is getting plain ugly, I am an ignant
AOL poster, and it is considered good form at work, and it
really doesn't follow the material below.... but is a consequence

OK you guys, you forced me to go to the bookstore hoping
Darwins Children is in paperback... but I have to wait til June :-(

Dee
Grammar Aint So Good Either Maru
(who prefers to pack paperbacks on plane trips)

Julia wrote