At 07:33 PM 2/27/04, The Fool wrote:
> From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> At 06:44 PM 2/27/04, Julia Thompson wrote:
> >Kevin Tarr wrote:
> >
> > > Sure, we are adults. (Some of us). But a child above three can turn
on a TV
> > > or radio.
> >
> >"Above"?  Try "under".  We had to put a shield over the TV controls to
> >keep Sam from playing with the power switch on the big TV.
>

> Heck, a *cat* under three can figure out how to turn the TV (or other
> appliances) on . . .
>

> Though Admittedly Any Cat Who Lives In A House Where There Is A
Computer Is
> Probably Already Used To Hearing Offensive Language Maru

Use a password protected screensaver.

On your TV?

(The remark about the computer in the house was meant to say that the cat has probably already heard the human(s) in the house frequently swearing a blue streak at the computer. After all, they even call the place where you enter your input into the computer a cursor . . . )

-- Ronn! :)