On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 02:26:43PM -0330, Travis Edmunds wrote:

> First of all, let me say that after getting to know Robert a bit
> in the last few months, I think he's a pretty cool guy. In direct
> contrast to you of course; and I'm not too sure that he posts much
> "insincere psychobabble nonsense". You on the other hand post SINCERE
> NONSENSE (minus the psychobabble).

Well, you're half right (2/3). Again, as long as we are being honest,
the posts of yours that I have read have been a waste of my time. Not
surprising you and Rob would enjoy each other's babble. Although it
is disappointing that you make so little effort to discern sense from
nonsense before posting your tripe, and that you draw conclusions from
such a short baseline.

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/