On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 10:39:31AM -0800, Doug Pensinger wrote:

> Exactly.  That's one of the reasons why an unrestricted free market
> is an unhealthy system, IMO. We value loyalty but the free market
> doesn't.

No, you apparently value "loyalty" highly, and some others do. Still
others value efficiency, progress, and low prices more highly. Who
are you to force "loyalty" on others who would choose otherwise,
especially when your "loyalty" comes at the high cost of diminished
productivity overall? (By the way, the quotes are because I don't think
you've defined your term precisely, and if you try you will run into
conflicting "loyalties")

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/