At 09:54 PM 3/8/04, Mike Lee wrote:

...snip...

(b) To eat cake, because Albertson's is closed before you get out of bed for
the day, you must go to a 24 hour market

Most of the Albertson's stores I'm familiar with (in Utah and Colorado) are open 24/7. (At least they were when I was living there.) And, being by profession an astronomer who of necessity keeps weird hours, I am somewhat of an expert on 24-hour stores where one can do all of one's basic shopping (people food, pet food, OTC medicine, blank CD-RWs, printer ink cartridges, etc. . . ) in the middle of the night . . .

Wal-Mart Supercenter Maru

-- Ronn! :)