From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DEFENDERS OF THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:17:40 -0600

> From: John Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >From: "John D. Giorgis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >                "The liberty we prize is not America's gift to the
world,
> >                it is God's gift to humanity." - George W. Bush
1/29/03

> But what if I don't believe in God?

That means you are above average in intelligence and education.

Huh? I don't think so Fool. Essentially, what you are saying is that if one does not believe in God, they are smarter than the average bear. Well, that's not how it works. You see, what just might put you on or above the level of Yogi, is recognizing that taking a blind stand behind an issue is often flawed. In this case it's belief in God or the concept of. And the truth is, nobody really knows. Unless of course you're privy to some information that the rest of us mere mortals are not.

-Travis "I doubt it" Edmunds