At 08:10 PM 3/21/04, Robert Seeberger wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronn!Blankenship" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: Contest: Help improve on "ReptiliKlan", etc

> At 07:12 PM 3/21/04, David Hobby wrote: > > >...snip... > > > >Democrats: Demoncats (Fat Cats) > > > Aren't those the things pictured on the cover of the past week's issue of > _Weekly World News_? >

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/wwn/newsstand.cfm

I saw this cover at Walmart Saturday and bought it so I could show my
wife.

"Me, too," except it was Friday and I bought it to show in class (when they get back from spring break, that is).

Also funny, especially in light of the discovery of 2004 FH last week, was the story at the bottom of the cover . . .

Even A Stopped Clock Is Right Twice A Day Maru

-- Ronn! :)