John wrote:
> Please take your statements of anti-Catholic bigotry to
> another List, Mr. Seeberger.

Bigotry? Isn't that a bit strong for such a minor comment considering
some of the other content of the article?

The more alarming part of the article is the "doctrinal note" that was
issued by the Vatican. Expecting Catholic politicians to vote in such a
way as to promote church beliefs as opposed to voting based on their
constituent opinions, wants and needs *is* nothing short of
authoritarian.  I would feel that way regardless of what religion issued
such a demand.