In a message dated 4/6/2004 7:25:27 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> That's still one of my all-time favorite jokes.  I think I'll have to tell
> that one to someone tomorrow.
>
> Jim
> Potty humor Maru

You know, I didn't know it was an old established joke. But I guess it was
too logical to not have been though of before.

OK..this one has to be original...

>From an email to our good Dr. Brin:

GURPS 2 says that the Brothers of the Night see only in black and white.

A fact not presented in Contacting Aliens.

That's not normal for a predator.

Either S.J. took a liberty to make the game more interesting, or......

What have you got planned for a story set on Calafia?

I see the Brothers as being too stuck up on their superior fighting skills to

have the need for subordinates who do see in color.

They may check the human's pads of paper for secret marks as they let
them go from town to town.  ....but they totally fail to notice that that
leather cover to the pad of paper is actually a combination of pale pink
and green dots superimposed upon each individual grain.

I'm now trying to figure out if you're planing on having a scene where Tom
runs naked down a dark street covered only in pink and green camoflague
greasepaint.

Of course if he first had to hide his human smell by also having to
impregnate his skin with ozone, then you could say that he has:

Decor of the greasepaint, the smell of the cloud.

Vilyehm Teighlore