On 4/8/04 9:47 PM, "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unless someone's offering a margarita (on the rocks, with salt) made
> with Jose Cuervo Gold.

I will repeat the warning that I was given on a business trip to
Mexicali..."Don't drink that Jose Cuervo crap!"  This free piece of advice
was given to me by the Governor of Baja California.

He proved that point by summoning two waiters to provide me two shots of his
favorite tequila, with limes and a Dos Equis to wash it down.  I am usually
not a straight tequila person...but when in Rome...  After the shots he
asked me what I thought of it.  I guess my answer was good enough that he
summoned the waiter to bring me a bottle on the house. :)

Conservative beer drinker...
Matthew Bos
(if you are wondering, the tequila was Herencia del Plata)