Hi all,

I was just wondering. I'm beginning to see similarities between spam subjects and some topics I responded to on Brin-l. I'm wondering if the community has become a source of info for target spammers.

What I noticed is that when I talked about doing up my garden I got spam from garden internet wholesalers. And when I complained about high gas prices I got spam about how to increase the mileage/gallon on my car, new more economical cars and more of that kind of stuff. There are a couple more examples but I forgot. But to me it almost feels like somebody is doing homework with list info at their fingertips. I find that rather creepy.

Anybody else noticed this too?

Sonja
GCU: Spam filters ablaze while paranoia attack strikes