From: "Mike Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die Rag - Revisited
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:32:41 -0700

Travis, pretending neutrality, passive aggressively:

There's a fine line between 'reading between the lines', and reading something that isn't there. In this instance Mike, my passive-aggressive and false-neutrality is a product of your imagination, if not of your generic mask of anthropological representation of Human behavior.

In any case, I adore your opening lines. Keep 'em coming.

> And you wonder why people 'rag' on you so much?
>
> -Travis "neutral" Edmunds

What ever gave you the impression I wonder about this? What kind of weird fantasies about me are you having?

<smile> Predictability, thy name is Mike Lee.

We shall ignore the second sentence, which serves no purpose whatsoever. Even as some sort of (insert colorful adjective here)______________ attempt at humor.

Moving on, or rather, back (I'm sure you get that one), I beat you to the punch Mike. In fact I had a couple of paragraphs wrote out just to play along with you. Alas, I decided to delete them, and instead went with the one-liner. So don't feel too special (or however it is you feel when you think you have outmaneuvered someone) over an apparent 'victory' on your part.

Anyway Mike (I'm using your name repeatedly to give this post a point or two on the personable scale), I'm not out to do you any wrong. Consider that last post by me, (the 'one liner') nothing more than an attempt (albeit a futile one) at pointing out exactly why you have the rep that you do. And if you truly could effectively read between the lines, then you would know that it was nothing more than that.

However, you and I both know that the 'rep' of which I speak is quite intentional. Which is why I personally have no problem with your posts. The exception being those posts that of course cross the proverbial line. But at the same time I secretly delight in the entertainment you provide.

"Let your feelings slip, but never your mask"

-Travis "neutral" Edmunds