The Idiocy of right-wing torture apologists is truly sickening:
<<http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119529,00.html>>

Was one worse than the other? Where was the outrage, after Fallujah, from
members of Congress and other self-appointed mullahs of morality? Do we
expect American soldiers to be morally superior to the people who are
trying to kill them, and at the same time win a war in which there are no
rules of conduct for one side? Does that somehow smack of ... racism?

-----
I Pledge Impertinence to the Flag-Waving of the Unindicted
Co-Conspirators of America
and to the Republicans for which I can't stand
one Abomination, Underhanded Fraud
Indefensible
with Liberty and Justice Forget it.

 -Life in Hell (Matt Groening)