Mike Lee wrote:

> Well, when you appeal to a constituency that doesn't do a lot of meaningful
> work, you can get a lot of them to show up in the middle of the day for a
> march.

and in another post:

> I guess your point is (I shudder to speak for you, but must do so because
> you didn't speak for yourself, but at least I'll probably speak for you
> better than you could have yourself)

Mike--
        I wouldn't want to offend you after all the care you have
taken not to hurt anyone's feelings, but there's a rumor that you
are an alter ego of an established list member.
        If so, would it be O.K. if I killfiled you?  Your main
persona could always post for you once you rediscovered your
manners.
                                ---David

Trolls-R-Us