At 01:31 AM 4/30/2004, you wrote:

At 10:56 PM 4/29/04, The Fool wrote:

Key government offices dedicated to addressing the needs of women have
been disbanded, according to the report.

Well, heck, we know that all women need is to find a man and have children so they can sit around all day watching soap operas and eating bob-bons . . .

Oink, Oink Maru

Ronn

First women want equality, then they want special offices and reports pertaining just to them. I guess equal protection under the law applies to white males only.

Kevin T. - VRWLC
28 years ago the What Women Want Policy Center opened. Last week they completed their first task; they agreed on a logo. Next task: stationary.