> Melanotan 2 (PalatinR) is an alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone
> (MSH) analogue. In animals MSH regulates penile erection,
> sexual motivation and the secretion of sexual attractants (in
> rat studies). In a preliminary study in humans, it led to
> erection without sexual stimulation and increased desire.
> Side-effects were nausea and yawning, (Wessels H et al
> Melanocortin receptor agonists, penile erection, and sexual
> motivation: human studies with melanotan 11. 2000 Int J
> Impotence Res;12:S74-9 ).

Sexual motivation and increased desire?  Hmmmm, another side effect
could be that the increased desire will make a 10 beer woman (or man)
appear to be a 2 beer woman (or man).  Reminds me of an old sign that
you can see pictures of occasionally online:  "God made beer so ugly
people can have sex too.".

Gary

The prescription will probably be cheaper in Canada Maru.