David Hobby wrote:

       I think the more common behavior is pushing back the
predicted date of the apocalypse.  But I guess one can only do
this so many times.

Indeed: <<http://www.freeminds.org/history/list.htm>>

Amazing.

Especially for people who claim to speak with the authority of God, given that Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 13:32).

From the above document: "... this measurement [of a length of an interior passageway discovered inside the Pyramids - it has no reference in Scripture] is 3416 inches, symbolizing 3416 years ..."

Let's see... that's about 285 feet, and also about 87 meters, which means that they missed the end by a little more 3000 years. It's also about 9000 of my little pinkie widths, which means we have a long time to wait.

Dave

What's that come to in skoshes?