>Our cat Friday has been very sick lately.  We took her to the vet on
>Wednesday and they found a large mass in her abdomen.  They
>performed surgery this morning and found a large mass in her colon.
>It had spread to many other areas in her intestines.  The vet felt
>it was not operable.  We made the decision that it wasn't fair to
>Friday to wake her up after the surgery.
>
>She was 16 and had a good long life.  She'll be missed.
>
>Friday, 1988 - 2004.  RIP.
>
>- jmh

Sorry your little buddy is gone.  I think we should have a
virtual pet cemetery, or at least a virtual bar to toast
them all.  I will be losing a dog over the next few weeks.
The only thing about it that made me smile was the
vet saying that she trusted the local pet funeral home
to cremate animals enough that she wants to be
thrown in with whatever batch they are cremating
when she dies and be spread in the woods with them-
(although she is not sure if local law will allow it).

Dee