On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 10:09:08PM -0700, Gautam Mukunda wrote:
> --- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It just hit me.  Isn't the Two River's Group the
> > holding company for the
> > Rand Corporation?
> >

> > Dan M.
>
> 1) The Wheel of Time thing is a coincidence - but I'm
> glad someone caught it :-)
> 2) I don't _think_ so - I googled Two Rivers Group and
> didn't come up with anything much when I did.  If it
> is, I'll have to change the name, which isn't a big
> deal since I haven't registered it formally.  Thanks
> for the pointer.

I thought Dan was joking about the holding company with the reference to
Rand.

But, there is a Two Rivers Consulting company, no relation to Rand Corp.
Don't know if they are sensitive about others using the same name...but
since your business is presumably not web-site related as theirs is, and
with such a general name, they may not have a case anyway...

http://www.tworivers.com/

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/