I watched this movie yesterday and I left the theater a little bit
stunned and disturbed.

I realize that the meteorological science was stretched a bit, but it
was VERY easy to suspend belief while watching this movie. Much easier
than Independence Day for example.

The special effects were exceptional (in my humble opinion), the acting
was fair to good and the story was well written.

I thought it was well worth seeing on the big screen.

A word of warning though, if global disaster movies tend to scare or
disturb you, you should consider passing on this one, it was very
intense.

Gary