First, a sincere thanks to all who posted nice words after the death
of Friday, our cat.

The good news is we adopted 2 new kittens!  My wife went to the web
site of the shelter from whom we adopted our remaining cat, Seti, an
Abyssinian, and saw a very cute Maine Coon kitten.  So we decided to
head down there to check it out.  We found the kitten adorable but
were also taken by a Russian Blue/tabby mix kitten.  We couldn't
decide between the two so decided to adopt both.  They are both
female and about 9 weeks old.  So tiny!  They are adapting well.

After a couple of rough days, Seti, has decided the new kittens are
OK.  The Russian Blue, named Sylvie, is his buddy.  The other, named
Kiki, he's not quite so sure about.

  - jmh